What’s in store for you in Lawson?
Lawson Philippines Inc., is 100% subsidiary of Lawson Inc., Japan. Our Corporate Philosophy “To create happiness and harmony in our Community” is the company’s vision for the future. We aim to have aggressive expansion and open more doors to growth and a variety of rewarding career opportunities to Filipino people.
Interested applicants may send their resume with updated photo to email@example.com
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering graduate or any relevant field
- Proficient in Microsoft Officer
- Request and monitor office supplies
- Document and plan preparations and safekeeping during the application of permits
- Bachelor's Degree graduate
- Knowledgeable in different Microsoft software including excel
- With good oral, written, and experience in inventory counting
IT INFRASTUCTURE STAFF
- College graduate (Any IT related course – 4-year Course)
- Technical Knowledge/Experience
- Set up and implement hardware equipment at the store, support store opening activities
- Maintain quality of system infrastructure, analyze and resolve issues
- Knowledgeable in programming language
- B.S. Architecture degree graduate.
- Experienced in relevant field.
- Software knowledge (AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Layout Apps).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Passionate about fieldwork, flexible, and willing to travel.
IT SYSTEM SUPPORT / PROGRAMMER
- Graduate of any IT related course.
- Support solving system related issues.
- Support in extracting, transforming, and loading of data
- Proactively support other IT activities and perform other task assigned
- With or without experience
- Graduate of BS Accountancy, BS Accounting Technology, and other accounting related course.
- Knowledgeable in different Microsoft Applications (especially excel)
- Familiar in any areas of Accounting (Accounts Payable, Treasury, General Accounts) / With or without experience
- Fresh Graduates are welcome
- Willing to work in UN Taft Avenue, Manila